The right online speech pathology graduate degree is different for everyone- it depends on your schedule, where you live, and how you learn best. To help make the decision on what program is best for you easier, we have compiled a list of fully online speech pathology master’s programs.
In as few as 20 months, aspiring SLPs can earn a Master of Science in Communication Disorders online from Emerson College. Speech@Emerson uses the same evidence-based, family-centered curriculum as the on-campus program, which is ranked* in the top 20 nationally. Classes are taught online by Emerson faculty, many of whom are practicing SLPs. With multiple start dates per year, students of all backgrounds can start earning their degree when the time is right for them.
- Prepares you to pursue certification as an SLP generalist
- Same curriculum as the on-campus program, ranked #20 by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- In-person clinical placements at faculty-approved partner sites
- Full- and part-time study options
- As few as 20 months to complete
- Multiple start dates per year
Baylor’s Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders online program is designed for service-oriented professionals who feel called to assist children and adults affected by communication and hearing disorders. The SLP online program is rooted in research, clinical experiences, and real-world competencies that will empower you to serve diverse individuals facing communication difficulties in their everyday lives.
- Same standards as the on-campus program, which has 50+ years educating SLPs
- Part-time and full-time options: 20 and 25 months
- Industry-leading curriculum in a faith-based environment
- 100% of on-campus grads find jobs in the field
- 100% of on-campus grads pass the Praxis exam
- Texas has the highest SLP employment level
- Bachelor’s and GRE required
NYU’s online MS program in Communicative Sciences and Disorders provides aspiring speech-language pathologists with a comprehensive professional education that integrates evidence-based methodology and research. As a Speech@NYU student, you’ll experience a combination of real-world clinical training, interactive online classes, and course work that can be completed based on your schedule. Upon graduation, you’ll be prepared to work as an SLP in a variety of capacities, including diagnosing, treating, teaching, or researching communicative disorders.
- Live, online classes of no more than 15 students
- A virtual campus that allows students to easily collaborate with professors and fellow classmates
- In-person immersion experiences on NYU’s campus in the heart of New York City
- Real-world clinical training at NYU-approved field placement sites
- Dedicated academic, field placement, and technology support