Robbins College of Health and Human Sciences
Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Baylor’s Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders online program is designed for service-oriented professionals who feel called to assist children and adults affected by communication and hearing disorders. The SLP online program is rooted in research, clinical experiences, and real-world competencies that will empower you to serve diverse individuals facing communication difficulties in their everyday lives.
- Documented observation hours (if applicable)
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (for international students)
- ASHA Accredited School
- Complete in as few as 20 months
- Speech is a growing field (27% increase projected by 2028)
- Texas is the #1 state for SLP employment
- 100% Praxis exam pass rate
- 100% employment rate
Speech@Baylor Program Length
- Full Time: 5 Semesters (20 months)
- Part Time: 5 to 10 Semesters (28 Months)
- Total Credit Hours: 45
Additional leveler courses are available for those who need to complete prerequisites.
Speech@Baylor is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
Information last updated March 2021
The school’s website is the best source for the most up to date information.