Summary of Alabama Speech Pathology State License Requirements
Speech Pathology Initial Licensure for Alabama
- Earn a master’s degree in speech pathology or an equivalent degree approved by the Board of Examiners.
- Complete clinical practicum hours from an educational institution, or its cooperating programs, approved by the Board of Examiners.
- Complete a nine-month postgraduate professional experience in a supervised setting.
- Pass a national exam for speech pathology license verification approved by the Board of Examiners.
Speech Language Pathology Licensure Exemptions for Alabama
Reciprocity for Speech Therapists in Alabama
Interim Practice for Aspiring Speech Pathologists in Alabama
Continuing Education for Speech Language Pathologists in Alabama
Contact Information for SLP State Licensure in Alabama
Alabama SLP Licensing Board Oversight
Alabama Board of Examiners For Speech Language Pathology and Audiology
Alabama Hearing Screening Contacts
Alabama ASHA Network Representatives
- State Education Advocacy Leaders (SEALs): Taryn Garcia Hopper email@example.com
- State Advocates for Reimbursement (STARS): Hillary Harris (SLP) firstname.lastname@example.org
- State Advocates for Medicare Policy (StAMP) Network: Arpel Savage (SLP) email@example.com