Summary of New York Speech Pathology State License Requirements
Speech Pathology Initial Licensure for New York
- Complete a supervised practicum of 400 clinical hours.
- Complete 36 weeks of supervised experience.
- Pass an exam determined to be acceptable from the New York State Education Department and receive speech license verification.
Speech Language Pathology Licensure Exemptions for New York
Reciprocity for Speech Therapists in New York
Interim Practice for Aspiring Speech Pathologists in New York
Continuing Education for Speech Language Pathologists in New York
Contact Information for SLP State Licensure in New York
New York SLP Licensing Board Oversight
New York Speech Language Hearing Association
New York Hearing Screening Contacts
New York State ASHA Network Representatives
- State Education Advocacy Leaders (SEALs) – Karen McCrossen
- State Advocates for Reimbursement (STARS) – Amy Bamrick (SLP)
- State Advocates for Medicare Policy (StAMP) Network – Salvatore Gruttadauria (AUD/SLP) firstname.lastname@example.org